Are you in need of a well-maintained musical instrument for rent? Turn to the team at Angelico Violins Inc today. All of our instruments are MENC Approved.
Orchestra and Band Rental and Purchase Plans
Rental special $3.00 per month for 2 months (August 15th - October 1st)
You can opt to rent any size cello or saxophone for $10.00 per month for 2 months. Bass rental is $50 (includes insurance) per month.
String Rental Program
Rent applies toward purchase of stringed instruments like violin, viola, cello, and bass. You can expect us to provide all of our stringed outfits with case, horsehair bow, rosin, polishing cloth, and name tag.
Band Rental Program
Band rental applies toward purchase of band instruments, such as trumpets, trombones, French horns, clarinets, flutes, saxophones, oboes, and bassoons. All musical instruments will be covered by insurance. However, insurance doesn't cover string replacement.
Our band instruments are available for a rent of $3 per month for 2 months (rental special)!
- Drum kit
Saxophone is available for $10 per month for 2 months (September and October).
Hassle-Free Musical Instrument Rental Services
- All repairs are done in our expert repair shop
- We own all the instruments that we rent
- All repairs, maintenance, and theft or loss is covered by our instrument insurance
- You can return or exchange the instrument at any time
- All of our instruments are approved by M.E.N.C.
- A wide range of accessories for orchestra and band
- Must have a credit card in good standing or a good credit
- We are proud to rent the best-quality orchestra and band instruments that are approved by the M.E.N.C.
- Month-to-month contract with no penalty for early termination, return, or exchange of the instrument
- We can use debit cards for rental payment
- A debit card is not considered a credit card in good standing
- Credit check will be required for out-of-state rental customers or without a credit card in good standing
- Rent an instrument to own with a rental fee up to 50% of the retail price of the instrument